- 2 medium-large zucchini cut lengthwise (thin) (I got 21 strips)
- ½ cup grated cheese (firm mozzarella or Gruyere) (63 grams) or a little extra cheese if you are doing the vegetarian version.
- slices of Prosciutto di Parma or Cooked Ham (depends on how many slices of zucchini you have, out of one slice you can usually get enough for 2 or 3 strips of zucchini)
- ¼ cup bread crumbs (23 grams)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (25 grams)
- * these ingredients pertain to 21 strips of zucchini
Read Full Instruction please visit : anitalianinmykitchen.com